An action-packed suspense, full of high stakes, strong faith, and the start of something new.
Detective Melody Rust is partnered with FBI agent Austin Drake to pose as a couple willing to broker a deal for a baby on the dark web, into order to catch human traffickers. But when a bomb goes off at a Fall Fest, with a targeted victim, they know they are in a race against time to find out who is behind the attack and save a missing girl and her baby.
A fast-paced read, with a lot going on, and great characters that you can cheer for throughout. Melody and Austin make a great team, complimenting each other's strengths, and playing their parts well. The plot is gripping and engaging, I liked that we got some major progress towards the overarching story that connects the series.
Overall, a highly entertaining read, with high action, suspense, but breathing room for humor to cut the tension. Great chemistry, likable characters and faith. Highly recommend!
I received a complimentary copy of this book. Opinions expressed in this review are completely my own.









No comments:
Post a Comment
I love to hear from you!