9.03.2026

Marrying the Matchmaker by Jody Hedlund // Review

My Review: 

The matchmaker meets his match. 

One part fake engagement, one part marriage of convenience, and another enemies to lovers. This mash up of tropes centers on Zaira the middle of the Shanahan clan and Bellamy McKenna the wily matchmaker who has found a match for each of her elder siblings. 

Zaira has a passion fo writing and wants to experience more in life so that she can write about it in her books. Meanwhile Bellamy's father is pushing him to find a match for himself. When a lapse in judgement ends up binding the two together in what they believe to be a temporary arrangement, they learn more about each others, their secrets and hearts for others. I liked how they worked together to help a pair of lost children. 

Overall, a quick read, with plenty of banter and chemistry between the characters. A fun addition to the series, and I liked seeing the couples from the previous books and getting an update on how they are doing. An enjoyable read. 


I received a complimentary copy of this book. Opinions expressed in this review are completely my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!