9.02.2026

Taking Back Truth by Douglas Groothuis // Review

My Review: 

In our fast paced world full of podcasting, AI, and reletivism, truth can feel hard to find. In this book Mr. Groothuis takes us back to the source of all truth, encouraging us to think through the current issues critically and from a Christian worldview. 

Engaging and conversational, it is an easy to read book. And I liked how the authors starts by making sure we have a proper theology of who God is and who we are not. The author is very well read and he traces current issues to their historical roots. 

A quick read, that is encouraging for readers in this present age. It doesn't go super into depth on any of the single one issues, but it is a great knowledgeable introduction to a large swath of them.

Overall, a well written response to today's issues, pointing back to the timeless truth of Scripture. 


I received a complimentary copy of this book. Opinions expressed in this review are completely my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!