9.10.2026

Nothing But Air by Susan May Warren and Tari Farris // Review

Lucie's Review: 

An action-packed treasure hunt full of suspense, and death-defying climbs. 

When Teague finds out about Eden's past as a champion level climber, he urges her to join his team in the race for the treasure. Teague really likes Eden and hopes they can be more than friends, but she sees him as a daredevil who takes unnecessary risks. I liked how they both challenged each other to think of things differently and to grow in their faith. 

Great interaction and a great mix of action and suspense. I liked catching up with the couples from the previous books as well. Great conclusion to a series, with an original plot and stunning Grand Canyon setting. Gripping read, with excellent character development and relationship building. Highly recommend!

I received a complimentary copy of this book. Opinions expressed in this review are completely my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!