9.11.2026

We Wish You a Messy Christmas by Melody Carlson // Review

Lucie's Review: 

A sweet smalltown romance, with dysfunctional family dynamics, humor and heart. 

Olivia is dating her former neighbor, Malcolm McEntire. She knows that her mother doesn't care much for their neighbors, so she enlists her father to help her break the news to her mother. 

A quick heartwarming read, about family, faith and learning to accept change, in a smalltown holiday setting. Quirky and humorous, I liked that Jane had to think about how her comments and behavior could impact her family in the future. though for her faults she is a caring and good mother. Olivia's dad is a wonderful, loving and understanding man. 

Overall, a fun read, cozy and with strong themes of faith to get you ready for the holiday season!

I received a complimentary copy of this book. Opinions expressed in this review are completely my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!