Helena Rutherford is investigating a string of fires, when she becomes a target. K-9 officer Trevor Slate and his dog Lark comes her rescue, together they team up to find answers before it all goes up in flames.
An intense read, with two mysteries that have them racing for answers. I liked how Trevor comes beside Helena to help her out, and is supportive of her throughout, as they come to trust and depend on each other. I liked that they also bonded over their pasts and shared faith.
An engaging story with well developed characters. Plenty of action, good interaction and a clever dog. This story is more intense, and tad more dark than other Love Inspired Suspenses. It kept on my toes for sure! A twisting thriller with great characters and a dramatic climactic ending!
I received a complimentary copy of this book. Opinions expressed in this review are completely my own.









No comments:
Post a Comment
I love to hear from you!