Texas Ranger tech specialist Nina Dobson has always wondered about her birth mother, and when she goes searching for answers someone makes it clear that her poking around is not welcome. She calls fellow ranger Jackson, to help her out. He is willing and protective of her as they fight to find the truth.
A gripping suspense, full of action and mystery, with strong likable characters, and inspiring faith. I liked how Jackson lives his faith, and how it inspires Nina. Great interaction, Jackson and Nina make a strong team. Good relationship building and faith.
Overall, a fantastic adventure with everything I could want out of a suspense, with faith, romance, a mystery that kept me guessing and plenty of action. Highly recommend!
I received a complimentary copy of this book. Opinions expressed in this review are completely my own.









No comments:
Post a Comment
I love to hear from you!