9.28.2026

Witness Safeguard Mission by Carol J. Post // Review

Lucie's Review: 

Nicole and her sister Maddie are witness to their father's murder, but they have no idea why anyone would want to kill him. But the killer knows they saw him and now they are the next target. Officer Braydon Feldman and his K-9 offer support and protection, while they work to unravel what is behind their targeting. 

A fast-paced read, with a high-stakes chase as the sisters work to stay ahead of the killer. I liked that the sisters got to spend more time together, as they aren't the closest due to their large age gap. Ceasar is an excellent guard dog, and I liked how Braydon is always working hard to keep them safe. 

Suspenseful plot, with likable characters and great interaction. There is a lot going on and I liked how the events in this book cause the sisters to grow closer, and strengthens Nicole and Braydon's faith. A gripping read, with plenty of twists and turns along the way. 

I received a complimentary copy of this book. Opinions expressed in this review are completely my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!