Picking up right where the previous book left off, this book follows Morgan, Owen, and Delany through the treacherous Rocky Mountains on their hunt for their missing friend.
US Marshal Morgan Sawyer is on a mission to find out what happened to Marshal Tex who went missing while they were escorting a prisoner. His mission reunites him with his childhood friend Roz, who is now widowed with a young son. Roz is looking for an escape, decides that taking a chance on Morgan, a man she trusts is better than a slowly dying future in a small rural town.
An action packed read, with great characters, it takes up the next chapter of the story began in the previous book. Definitely, important to read this series in order as it builds on a lot of stuff that happened in the last book. I liked the Morgan takes young Jesse under his wing, and the rekindling of friendship between Roz and Morgan.
An engaging and entertaining read, with great dialogue, and deep friendships, plenty of action, faith and Western suspense. Great interaction and faith. I liked that we continue to follow Owen and Delany from the previous book. Wonderful addition to the series, I can't wait to read about Tex and Stella next!
I received a complimentary copy of this book. Opinions expressed in this review are completely my own.









No comments:
Post a Comment
I love to hear from you!